• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Type Basics vs. Individual Fonts

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking at purchasing a few fonts that are in the Adobe Type Basics package, and it would obviously be cheaper to buy the package.

One question though, is there a difference between the License and Files provided in the Adobe Type Basics Package and the same fonts purchased separately?

Just wanted to ask before I found out that the files did not contain some features, or could not be used for commercial purposes.

Thanks to anyone who may know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 20, 2015 Mar 20, 2015

There is no difference whatsoever in the fonts or the rights to use them between the fonts licensed individually or as part of any package.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no difference whatsoever in the fonts or the rights to use them between the fonts licensed individually or as part of any package.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! Glad to hear that. I'm impressed. Apologies for my purchase/license faux paus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines