• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annoying Thumbs Up/down Icon

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please remove the thumbs up & down icon or move it to another location so that it is not covering the font preview window? As you can see in the image i've attached, it's partially covering the font. It's also annoying and distracting. Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us with what device you're looking at the fonts. This seams to be a problem of screen size and responsive design. 

What happens when you're looking at the fonts with a wider/bugger screen?

(btw: I do not see the icons, so I suspect you are using some special URL or a plug in. It would be nice to publish the URL with your request.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in my response. I am not using a plugin or special url. I navagiate to Adobe Fonts page within the app (Illustrator, Indesign, etc), or via the CC desktop app. I am using a MAC and it is happening on the laptop and also when i switch to a larger moniter. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines