• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arno Pro License

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a licensed copy of Arno Pro.  Someone is helping me to make a one-time, personalized document using software I don't have.  I'd like her to use Arno as the typeface but am not sure how I can do so under the license.  Can I send her the otf file; can I count her computer as one of my licensed CPUs? What are my options?  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2013 Jun 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for asking the question, and thanks very much for respecting software licenses.

Adobe's End User License Agreement (EULA) does not allow for the distribution of our fonts.  While a standard license can be used by up to five people, these would be restricted to you or members of your company.  Fonts are software as well.  Just like she has no rights to provide you with the software program you don't have - you can't legally provide her your fonts.  She would need to purchase her own license to Arno Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines