• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find Adobe Font

New Here ,
May 03, 2012 May 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New computer, upgrade from cs2 to cs5.5 Design Premium. Most fonts were found and transfered except the one I really need: (Adobe) Myriad. I simply can't find it, not in the Fonts folder nor anywhere else on my computer. What have I missed? Where is it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2012 May 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem probably solved. The font that with my old machine was (a) Myriad could be (O) Myriad Web Pro in my new. Don't know if it is because of the newer os or the adobe software that it has changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 23, 2012 Jun 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Had same problem when upgrading good InDesign CS2 to CS5 /6. No help from Adobe Tech. Support.  The answer seems to be find required font from eg. Windows and then EMBED the fonts required with relevant glyphs in the CS6 correct file which is said to be somewhere in the Goodies section.  Trying to find where and how but help closed at weekends.   Trying to complete book.  Probably return to CS2 on older machine in the mean time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines