• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC app doesn't sync my fonts and assets on Mac OS X

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already installed the Creative Cloud app once, and worked fine.
After I logged in another machine, to use my assets files and sync them, the app doesn't work fine anymore in the first machine.
The assets and typeset fonts doesn't sync, the app icon continues black (working) but doesn't work really.

What I can do? I've already search for a help in the Adobe Suport Chat but they send me some instructions by e-mail, for a WINDOWS machine! And I can't do that instructions the same way. It's other system.

Thanks in advance!

Captura de Tela 2015-07-27 às 11.33.47.pngCaptura de Tela 2015-07-27 às 11.33.41.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to Adobe Type

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'm new here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2015 Sep 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same issue happening with my Assets > Files as well as Fonts. Seems to be happening only from my Mac (OS X 10.10.4). Tried a reinstall, but did not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines