• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color font support?

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've designed a font that uses some color glyphs in addition to monochromatic glyphs.

However, the color glyphs are displaying in InDesign (current version) as monochromatic. The font displays correctly in a variety of other programs, including Word. I've tried exporting the font as both COLR and SVG, but neither is working. 

Is there a setting in InDesign I'm missing? The font displays correctly otherwise, including ligatures and contextual alternates. 

Thanks,

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll do that. Will mods move it, or should I just double post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see it's been moved. Could mods kindly delete my double-post? Thanks. Sorry for the noise. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines