Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud looses synced Typekit fonts

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2014 Sep 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I'm having a lot of trouble with desktop synced Typekit fonts; Creative Cloud constantly looses some of the fonts I have synced. When I'm online, this is not a problem, but offline it is - I cannot sync the fonts again and so every workfile I have with synced fonts is totally un-editable until I'm back online. And this was also fine, but today Creative Cloud lost ALL my synced fonts, and told me that font is already added although Photoshop and all the other programs said it is not available. Same when I tried to add via Typekit; says that font is already added, and only option is to remove font. I could get the font back by first removing and then adding again with Typekit, but is not possible to do this with all fonts; I cannot remember every single font and style I have used by heart, only way knowing what is missing is to go thru all the files where I've used Typekit synced fonts.

Any suggestions how to solve this? This is harming my work a lot since there are several website projects going on that use Typekit fonts. I'm having serious doubts whether the whole Typekit is now unreliable to use on customer websites... The great Adobe support chat, that should be available 24/7, is closed so cannot ask them. I would highly appreciate a quick answer.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2014 Sep 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving the discussion to Adobe Type forum.

Thanks,

Atul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines