Do I have access to any fonts, included in my Creative Cloud subscription?

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2014 May 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud.

I see a Fonts section on my CC app, but the adobe font I want isn't listed (Avenir LT Std).

Must I purchase this?

(I'm editing a document created in this font)

Thanks,

Amber

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask in the TypeKit forum or search on TypeKit.com. I'm sure there is a list somewhere which fonts are available. Quite possible that you need to pay for this particular font.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amber,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this. The foundry which owns Avenir is not a foundry partner, so we are unable to offer it in the Typekit library at this time.

If you'd like to use this font, you will need to purchase a license from the foundry or through one of their authorized resellers.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but please let me know if you have any other questions. Best,

-- liz

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, you can directly license Avenir LT Std directly from Adobe although as Liz indicates, it is not one of the fonts you have free access to via TypeKit. Licensing this font directly from Adobe, see <Adobe - Fonts : Avenir Std 1 gives you full rights to embed such fonts in PDF (and EPS) files with no further royalties for distribution of the resultant PDF (or EPS) files. However, the licenses for Avenir LT Std from Adobe do not include rights for use as a web font!

– Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Type.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines