• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I need creative Cloud to use Font Folio or does it work with CS6?

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I need creative Cloud to use Font Folio or does it work with CS6?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

The Adobe Font Folio has absolutely nothing to do with the Adobe Creative Cloud offering. I think you are thinking about TypeKit which is included with the Adobe Creative cloud, integrates with the Creative Cloud applications, but also allows use of the fonts therein with other applications.

The Adobe Font Folio is a disk with pretty much the entire Adobe Type Library. You install any number of fonts on the disk onto your system and they act just like any other fonts with any applications, includ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Font Folio has absolutely nothing to do with the Adobe Creative Cloud offering. I think you are thinking about TypeKit which is included with the Adobe Creative cloud, integrates with the Creative Cloud applications, but also allows use of the fonts therein with other applications.

The Adobe Font Folio is a disk with pretty much the entire Adobe Type Library. You install any number of fonts on the disk onto your system and they act just like any other fonts with any applications, including the CS6 applications.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings Great Adobe Bear!

May I take this opportunity to inquire whether the Creative Cloud Photography Plan, the one for ten bucks a month, contains or includes any fonts or TypeKit options?

So far I am steadfastly resisting the subscription model, and the blurb(s) on the Adobe store provide no answers.

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a matter of fact, I can't find any information on the latest Adobe Font Folio edition at the Adobe store either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, emilyt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines