• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export text from a table

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have formatted copy in a table how do I use that not in a table format i.e. just paragraph text?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what does this have to do with Type & Typography. If you question is about InDesign, Illustrator, etc. in terms of copying and pasting text from a table to a paragraph, you'd be much better off posting in the appropriate forum. Or if not an Adobe product, on a forum hosted by the developer of said product. There is no single, general response to the question you pose; it is application-specific.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know sometimes it's difficult to tell in written form if someone is being rude. I do hope you're not Dov, hopefully just a little curt.

I have found the solution to my query many apologies if I have upset you and your friend Lukas (with a 'k').

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We were just trying to steer you to someplace where your question could be readily responded to. We are very glad to know that you did find a solution to your query in a more appropriate arena.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question is not precise enough to answer. Which software. Is it styled with paragraph and character styles, are you wanting to keep the text formatting or just the copy? Also as Dov says it is hard to understand why this is a type and typography question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines