Feature request: Global permissions for Typekit domains

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2015 Sep 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a little friction that I'm sure others experience. It would be great to be able to specify global permissions for all of my Typekit kits to run on certain domains. For instance, when I develop, I have my local server and a regular test site. It would be great if I could give Typekit permission to serve all of my kits to those two domains (i.e. at the account level), rather than having to enter the domains in the settings every time I create a kit.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ajlobo,

Thanks for taking the time to send this feedback on Typekit!  I'll share your request with the team, so we can look into whether an account-level domain list is something we'd be able to support in the future.

Feel free to get in touch with us again (here or at support@typekit.com) if you run into questions or have any other comments. Best,

-- liz

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines