• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

font-face can you DIY?

New Here ,
May 03, 2011 May 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use Myriad Pro on a website via @Font-face. I would like clarification on what my Myriad Pro license allows me to do.

Can I use a service like FontSquirrel to create the necessary .ttf and .eot files required to get the font to display in Internet Explorer?

OR am I forced to get a subscription with one of the Adobe Web Font partners WebInk and TypeKit?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2011 May 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can I use a service like FontSquirrel to create the necessary .ttf and .eot files required to get the font to display in Internet Explorer?

You can use any available licenses you may still have to convert the font to another format, but those files are for personal use only and cannot be hosted on-line.
OR am I forced to get a subscription with one of the Adobe Web Font partners WebInk and TypeKit?
If you need a webfont license of Myriad Pro, yes, those are the only options currently available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines