I've just been on the phone to Adobe for half an hour to have some questions answered about Font Folio 11.1, however they have sent me here to ask them....
1. How much Aus $ is the Font Folio 11.1 package?
2. Do we need to link this with our existing Creative Cloud accounts?
3. How to we receive the files - are they downloadable or do they come on a disc (if so, we're in Australia... how long will it take to receive these...)?
4. We have 5 different Creative Cloud accounts on our 5 different computers, does purchasing the '5 pack' option cover all of these computers and is the license valid for installation on the 5 different computers?
5. Can we use these fonts in the creation of logos? Is the license for all 2400+ of the fonts commercial and does the Adobe license cover all of the fonts for logo creations etc.?
What? Those are definitely questions they should be answering...
This page should answer some of your questions. For those it doesn't answer, there is an email address there that should be more useful: FAQs | Adobe Font Folio
They took forever to verify my Adobe Creative Cloud account before I could ask the question, and then they didn't know what product I was talking about, and then they came back and said that there isn't any phone help for this product and that I need to ask the forums....
Thanks for the link!
I just talked to three Adobe employees and not a single one knew what Font Folio was.