Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Folio: Pro vs. Pr6N

Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Adobe Font Folio a while back. Today, I noticed I have duplicate fonts, one ending in "Pro" and the other ending "Pr6N" (I am referring specifically to Kozuka Gothic & Kozuka Minchin fonts, if it matters).

1. How in the world did this happen?
  2. Which one should I delete?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Pr6N is a classification of Japanese fonts, to tell the purchaser which character collection they support. What Is Special About The Pr6N Fonts? Masahiko Kozuka has been making fonts since 1952 so his designs may have been released in several incompatible iterations. Nothing is wrong. There's also Kozuka Gothic Pro EL which is a web-available font. Use the one you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pr6N is a classification of Japanese fonts, to tell the purchaser which character collection they support. What Is Special About The Pr6N Fonts? Masahiko Kozuka has been making fonts since 1952 so his designs may have been released in several incompatible iterations. Nothing is wrong. There's also Kozuka Gothic Pro EL which is a web-available font. Use the one you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines