• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font help?

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2015 Sep 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just need one font that doesn't appear to be within my standard font set. I can't justify the massive increase in price just to have one font. Can single fonts be purchased or acquired?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

That full account is to have a subscription to Typekit. You don't need to use Typekit to effectively rent the font. There are other sources to obtain a perpetual license for the font. For example, for $25 per face (one time charge), you can license and download Proxima Nova from FontShop at <Buy Proxima Nova | FontShop>.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What “massive increase in price” are you referring to? Licensing a single font is normally not that expensive. Some specifics please (what particular font and how much do you think this is going to cost your)?!?

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a creative cloud account and pay £7.14 per month. I have been told i need to upgrade to a full account which is £45.73 per month. I just need to edit a couple of .psd file with the font Proxima Nova.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That full account is to have a subscription to Typekit. You don't need to use Typekit to effectively rent the font. There are other sources to obtain a perpetual license for the font. For example, for $25 per face (one time charge), you can license and download Proxima Nova from FontShop at <Buy Proxima Nova | FontShop>.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines