• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Management Software for PC

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2009 Sep 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks, I'm new to the adobe forums so excuse me if this question is redundant.  I was wondering if anyone here knows of something like font suitcase for windows that lets you activate and deactivate fonts but a less expensive/free version   Help is much appreciated!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2009 Sep 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

teaqueen,

You may Google font management pc,  and choose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jacob, do yourself a favor... if these types of questions irritate you, don't answer them.  if google was the answer to all our problems, this forum wouldn't exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

teaqueen,

I apologize for any discomfort caused by my answer, which was entirely well meant although seemingly silly. On rare occasions, in these forums, googling has been the answer, or maybe rather, the right search term has.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case, my apologies as well.  I had no idea you were being serious.  I've come across a few posters in the past who would respond to questions with sarcasm for kicks. It gets a bit frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

teaqueen, You are welcome. I have always been among the peacemakers, and only taken part in innocent jokes and banter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want a round-up of the many options for Windows, see this blog post I did when I was back at Adobe a couple of years ago. Some of the details of versions are going to be off, but for identifying the cheaper options and getting a few ideas of what they're like, it might be helpful:

http://blogs.adobe.com/typblography/2007/10/win_font_mgmt.html

Of course, now that I'm the product manager for font solutions at Extensis, I'd rather you bought our brand-new Suitcase Fusion 2 for Windows, which is pretty cool. 

Cheers,

T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines