Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font problem in After Effects

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Hi everybody! I have a font problem with an After Effects file, I'm trying everything and I'm banging my head everywhere but I can't solve it! 

In my file I have several text boxes, which are then localized in different languages, so I use the Arial Unicode font, that works fine with all these languages (the text has to be all in the same font). The text content is taken from a CSV file that contains all the sentences (in all the languages I have to do) and works fine.

The problem arises when I use languages with the Cyrillic or Slavic alphabet (like Russian, for instance) and Greek: font is ok, but the text lines are not correct. At the end of the line the words are splitted: when the lines ends and text is not wrapped properly! Where the line ends the word is split without any regarding to the integrity of the word... I have tried several options in the advanced paragraph properties, but can't get over it. Note that this happens alsom if I put the text manually, so it os not an issue causeb by the CVS import.

Tips? Ideas? Thanks a lot to those who can help me! (mac osX 10.14.5 - AE 2019 & 2020).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?