• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Problems!

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Hello everyone! I have the adobe creative suite CS5 and the programs are all working fine but I did come across one problem just recently about fonts. The fonts I have installed are not being recognized by the adobe programs and I haven't had this problem with fonts until now. I work under mac 10.6.8 and I've cleared the font caches and cleared all duplicates and the problem still hasn't been solved. I've contacted apple but had not been success, so I was hoping that I can get answers here. Can someone please help me with this issue?"

This ia actually a repost! I'm new to this forum and still figuring how this site works, please bare with me as I seem to be confused. PLEASE HELP...I AM DESPERATE FOR ANSWERS!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2014 Jan 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of fonts and how were they installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2014 Jan 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got fonts from dafont.com and I had some fonts installed before the problem occurred. I'm able to use the fonts on Text Edit but can't use them on any other programs like Adobe or Microsoft Word. Which means the fonts are mac friendly! I've cleared the font cache, restarted my comp and reinstalled them but the problem still persists. I've tried calling the apple but they couldn't assist me on the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines