• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FontAgent Pro 4 and CS5

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2010 Dec 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm struggling with a problem regarding Type 1 fonts.

I have FontAgent Pro4 for managing my fonts and I recently got a hold of some PostScript Type1 fonts that I'm gonna use. They import to FA just fine but when I activate them they dont show up in either of my CS5 programs.
They do however show up in Wordpad and Office etc.

I can get rid of this problem by either installing the fonts manually (open the fontfile and pressing install) or putting the whole shebang (pfm/pfb) in Adobe Illustrator CS5\Fonts\ for example. But doing it this way is really tedious and time consuming. And it kind of defeats the purpose of having a font managing program.

Am I missing some kind of plugin or what? OpenType and TrueType shows up when activated. I'm on Win7x64

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 08, 2010 Dec 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Given that the fonts do appear when you manually install and control them, I recommend that your next step might be best to contact Tech Support for FontAgent Pro since they control the plug-in that interfaces with the Adobe Creative Suite applications.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines