• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fonts removed

Participant ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently changed my account to educational pricing.

This involves cancelling and starting a new account, however my AdobeID stays the same. !CreativeCloud Typekit just removed all my fonts. Is there a way to get them re-installed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Hi Sean,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this.  There are a couple reasons why your account may have been downgraded:

- Creative Cloud is also offered via several educational licensing programs, some of which include a Typekit Portfolio plan and some of which include the Typekit Free plan.

- It's also possible that there was a delay in updating your Creative Cloud subscription information when you switched plans, which would also cause your Typekit account to temporarily be downgraded to t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sean,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this.  There are a couple reasons why your account may have been downgraded:

- Creative Cloud is also offered via several educational licensing programs, some of which include a Typekit Portfolio plan and some of which include the Typekit Free plan.

- It's also possible that there was a delay in updating your Creative Cloud subscription information when you switched plans, which would also cause your Typekit account to temporarily be downgraded to the Free plan.

In either case, any synced fonts which are not available on our Free plan would be automatically removed from your account.  

Please email support@typekit.com with the Adobe ID that you use for Creative Cloud & Typekit, and we will take a look at your account and see if one of these is the cause of your subscription change.

Thank you,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines