Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I have recently selected a font in our new branding. Gotham Book. But very disappointed to see it is not a font on Adobe typekit. Interested to know why this isn't available? Any suggestions of similar fonts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi janw87027779,

Most of the fonts in Typekit are from 3rd party font foundries. They create and own the fonts. We have agreements with them to license the fonts on Typekit.

Gotham is owned by Hoefler & Co, they do not license fonts through resellers or other services. If you're looking for something similar, I would take a look at Proxima Nova or browse through the low-contrast sans-serifs.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may not be aware that while Typekit offers thousands of fonts, there are hundreds of thousands, probably millions of fonts. Some are sold, some are subscription only, some are private. You cannot hope to pick a random font then find it in Typekit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines