Good font for blogs?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2010 Oct 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What would you guys recomment as a non-traditional font for a blog? I'd like something that's different from the rest and catches the eye, but I still want it to be easy to read.

Right now I think I'm using a version of Arial with a dark blue color (it looks black).

Thanks for all ideas!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2010 Oct 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adem,

The first one that came to mind was Century Schoolbook, then the more classical ones (New Baskerville, Garamond, Georgia), and more boringly some different sans serifs such as Verdana and Myriad.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2011 Jan 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Serif fonts have more warmth and character to them than fonts like arial, helvetica, verdana which seem to best suit the design fields and e-commerce sites.  For blogs where there is a lot of text, serif fonts can be better to read.  I like to use this group, Palatino Linotype,Book Antiqua,Palatino,serif  - We have it in use here: http://www.teufellandscape.com/blog

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines