• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help? -- Adobe InDesign 2.0

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2010 Dec 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed Adobe InDesign 2.0 then attempted to install updates. Was able to download three updates, but I can't get them to install. I'm using a MAC OS X operating system. Anybody have any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 14, 2010 Dec 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you realize that there have been no fewer than five major releases of Adobe InDesign since version 2.0? That's CS1 through CS5. InDesign 2.0 first shipped in January 2002, almost nine years ago. So I'm thinking that the most likely source of a problem would be that you are running a newer version of Mac OS X that is not compatible with InDesign 2.0. What version of OS X are you running?

InDesign 2.0 version 2.0.2 was compatible with OS X version 10.1 and 10.2.x. If you are running a newer version, especially if it is a much newer version, that could be the source of your problem. Also are you running an Intel Mac?

Regards,

T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines