• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help - Need Font Typekit Doesn't Have

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm putting together a brand style guide and it needs to get done ASAP. Trying to use Frontify instead of the old-school PDF. Frontify requires either Typekit or Google Fonts to customize fonts. Since I already have CC, I opted for Typekit. Honestly, I haven't ever used it, so I don't know what I'm doing. I need Gotham, but Typekit doesn't seem to have it. How can I get Gotham into my fonts for use on Frontify? I have it in Illustrator and Photoshop, but just downloaded the font and installed it using FontBook on my Mac. Any help would be appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typekit has over 1800 font families, perhaps 10000 fonts. But that's nothing - a tiny fraction of the number of fonts out there, there are probably millions of fonts. You can't add fonts to TypeKit. Now, Frontify (I hadn't heard of it) runs on a server. You can't add fonts to the server either. So work with what you have, if that's your planned business model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I was wrong. You CAN add fonts to Frontify. But of course you have to use Frontify to do that, as it isn't on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines