Help with Indesign Fonts

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2011 Apr 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new computer (Windows XP) and installed Indesign CS2 onto it and then transfered my old Indesign documents to my new computer, but am having trouble with missing fonts when opening my documents. I uninstalled Indesign and reinstalled it thinking this would help as I installed it on another computer and had no trouble with these fonts. Some of the trouble fonts are Edwardian Script, Perpetua, etc. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2012 Jul 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These fonts are not InDesign fonts.They probably were on your old computer.

If you still have the old computer copy them from the windos/fonts folder to another folder and then to your new computer. I believe some of these fonts were part of earlier Windows installations.

Edwardian Script has the filename ITCEDSCR.TTF

Perpetua has several filenames, depending on the version with a different number of understrokes "_" and eithername in all uppercase or lowercase with first letter  uppercase: Per____.TTF, PER_____.TTF, for Perpetua; Perb___ for bold,Peri for italic, Peribi for bold italic...

McGhinch

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines