• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Helvetica Neue not available from Adobe anymore?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought licenses to a few of the Helvetica Neue Std family fonts back in 2012. I'm looking to add a few but they are not available other than as a complete Font Folio package. Any other way to buy individual licenses? Adobe seems to have removed access to the "classic" Type Library"... any suggestions?
PS: I am a CC user but TypeKit does not carry Helveticas.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe no longer licenses fonts directly other than Font Folio and via the TypeKit service.

At <Fonts by Adobe, FAQ | Adobe> you will find pointers as to where you can license them now.

In summary, Adobe Typefaces (i.e., the Adobe Originals such as Minion, Myriad, etc.) are now available through Fontspring at <Adobe | Fontspring>. Other fonts can licensed via Fonts.com at <Fonts.com>.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe no longer licenses fonts directly other than Font Folio and via the TypeKit service.

At <Fonts by Adobe, FAQ | Adobe> you will find pointers as to where you can license them now.

In summary, Adobe Typefaces (i.e., the Adobe Originals such as Minion, Myriad, etc.) are now available through Fontspring at <Adobe | Fontspring>. Other fonts can licensed via Fonts.com at <Fonts.com>.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines