Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I know if that font support this language or not

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2013 Apr 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

This is question may be simple for the others but really it is annoying me. and I want to get a final answer about it in my mind with a specified  answer.

here is my problem How can I know if some font (X) support some language (Y) or not.

for example: I am working now on Albanian text, It is seems that it contain Latin character BUT it contain some special characters like "ë, ç and so on...". and i want to use a Helvetica or frutiger font. here is my problem How I can be sure that Helvetica/ frutiger support this languages.

may be there is site for complete information about fonts which give me a whole details about fonts like a font name and language use with this font or something else.

I hope my question be clear and please excuse me if there is any misunderstand for my bad languages

Thanks in advance

Hima

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 03, 2013 May 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I just saw this post.  This might help—or not:

Fonts_by_Script_support — Gallery of Unicode Fonts jp

http://www.wazu.jp/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2013 May 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you station_two for your suggestion,

i was make a search and i found some other sites it are same as your suggestion

here is a site i think it is good  i found may be it be helpful for anyone other face such a problem like this

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/langalph.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines