How can I upgrade to the latest version of Minion Pro (with a full set of superior letters)?

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2014 Aug 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Minion Pro a long time ago and love it, except ... it uses the ISO set of superior letters. I transcribe a lot of 17th- and 18th-century documents, and they use superior letters not in the ISO set. In Minion Pro Read Me it says that version 2.030 created 2007/08/16 has a full alphabet of superior letters. How can I upgrade from my version of Minion Pro without a full superior alphabet to a version with a full alphabet? --Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2014 Aug 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe you're referring to an item on Minion Pro's Release Notes document. I've checked the latest version of this family and I'm sorry to tell you that Minion Pro does not have a full set of superiors. The comment in the Release Notes is incorrect.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines