• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I use a Typekit-font for a client's website after December 2019?

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the designproces for a clients website and chose the Typekit Webfont Kinesis Pro 3 for the website, the logo and planning to use it for print to, later on.

Now I see that till December 2019 the terms of use permits agency reselling untill December 2019. After that my client will need a Creative Cloud subscription of their own. But I cannot find anywhere on the helmpages what such an subscription will cost. Can someone tell me, of give me a link to the proper information??
Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any paid Creative Cloud subscription will include the full Adobe Fonts library. The most affordable option is the single-app subscription for Adobe InCopy at $4.99/month:

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Please reach out to fontsupport@adobe.com if you need a web project transferred from your account to your client.

Best regards,

Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines