• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I download fonts that I previously purchased?

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've purchased a number of fonts from Adobe over the past 16 years. They all show up in my Registered Products list in my Adobe account.

My Order History only shows 3 orders, though, and is missing all but one of the fonts listed in the Registered Products area.

I need to re-download all of the fonts that I've purchased, but I can't figure out where to access them.

I called the Adobe help line, and they told me to post here for assistance.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Technical Support should not have sent you here. There is nothing that anybody here can do to provide access to those fonts. If you contact Adobe Technical / Customer Support again, ask to speak with a supervisor.

That having been said, Adobe has typically never made fonts available for re-download with public links since they are not protected with serial numbers or activation codes. Users have typically relied on backups of their systems and initial downloads to access these assets.

Sorry,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Technical Support should not have sent you here. There is nothing that anybody here can do to provide access to those fonts. If you contact Adobe Technical / Customer Support again, ask to speak with a supervisor.

That having been said, Adobe has typically never made fonts available for re-download with public links since they are not protected with serial numbers or activation codes. Users have typically relied on backups of their systems and initial downloads to access these assets.

Sorry, but we cannot otherwise assist you here.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines