• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get my purchased licensed font (OTF or TTF file) from GraphicRiver onto my Adobe Illustrator CC?

New Here ,
May 07, 2016 May 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just signed up for Adobe CC and wish to use the following fonts in Illustrator / Photoshop but cannot figure out how to do it.

The goal is to use the fonts to create tshirt designs.

Font 1: Natasya ( Logo Type ) | GraphicRiver

Font 2: Humble Script | GraphicRiver

Font 3: Willex Brush Font | GraphicRiver 

Thanks for all your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

In order to use those fonts, you need to have them installed on your computer system. These are not fonts that come bundled with your system or with any Adobe software.

You need to license the fonts from the foundry, download them to your system, and install the fonts. Once you install the fonts, they become accessible within the Adobe and other applications on your system.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In order to use those fonts, you need to have them installed on your computer system. These are not fonts that come bundled with your system or with any Adobe software.

You need to license the fonts from the foundry, download them to your system, and install the fonts. Once you install the fonts, they become accessible within the Adobe and other applications on your system.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines