• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many fonts from Font Folio 11 are in CS5 Master?

Mentor ,
Sep 03, 2011 Sep 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

For educational purposes (classes I'm taking).... how many fonts are included in Font Folio 11 that overlap the fonts that ship with CS5 Master Collection?  I see that there are 2300 fonts in Font Folio and some of the names look familiar but there seem to be some fonts that have extra glyph types such as light, medium, condensed, bold, book, black etc.

Please advise

Sincerely,

-markerline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Sep 05, 2011 Sep 05, 2011

Here is a link to a page that lists the fonts included with the various CS5 editions, including the Master Collection:

http://www.adobe.com/type/browser/fontinstall/cs5installedfonts.html. (An  Adobe representative told me that CS5.5 includes exactly the same fonts as CS5.)

As you can see, only a very small subset of the fonts in Font Folio 11 are included with the CS5 suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link to a page that lists the fonts included with the various CS5 editions, including the Master Collection:

http://www.adobe.com/type/browser/fontinstall/cs5installedfonts.html. (An  Adobe representative told me that CS5.5 includes exactly the same fonts as CS5.)

As you can see, only a very small subset of the fonts in Font Folio 11 are included with the CS5 suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was a very helpful link which I would not have been able to find on my own, not knowing what query terms to search for on the Adobe website.

Thanks also for replying on the 3-day weekend.  I now know what purchasing decisions I will have to make.

-markerline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines