• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Acquire Adobe Font(s)

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recents discovered some of my fonts disappeared. The last time I checked the fonts was when you could purchase the entire library from Adobe (circa early 2000).

I need Trajan.  I found it, but it appears under "add to web project." I'm not interested in this option. I want the font installed on my computer so I can use it on any program. I'm prepared to pay.

Can someone please provided step-by-step instructions on how to acquire/do this?

macOS Mojave (V 10.14.5)

Thank you,

Rafael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

If you wish to permanently license Adobe fonts, i.e., not use the Adobe Fonts cloud service and always have access to the fonts regardless of whether you have a Creative License or are on-line, you can readily license these fonts from FontSpring at https://www.fontspring.com/foundry/adobe .

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you purchased to downloaded the font installation files.  right click the font you want to install and click install.

Screenshot - 6_30_2019 , 6_46_34 AM.png

if you no longer have the downloaded installation files, check your account (the one used when you purchased from adobe) for a download link https://accounts.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a friend who worked at Adobe. I acquired the entire collection on CDs. Those are long gone.

What I'm trying to figure out is where to purchase the font. Here's the page I landed on https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/trajan

Where do I go from here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rafaeld40474899 - Do you have a Creative Cloud subscription? Adobe Fonts is part of your CC subscription. All you would need to do is to "Activate All Fonts" when you access the link you provided in your response. This might help: Typekit Help | Activate fonts on your computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription for LR and PS. I do not use or store anything on the Adobe cloud. I would like to have the font installed on my computer so I can use it in Mail, Pages, Number, Excel, Word, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Melissa. I followed your instructions and it worked like a charm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if your subscription lapses or you sign out, those cc fonts will no longer be available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you wish to permanently license Adobe fonts, i.e., not use the Adobe Fonts cloud service and always have access to the fonts regardless of whether you have a Creative License or are on-line, you can readily license these fonts from FontSpring at https://www.fontspring.com/foundry/adobe .

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines