• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I downloaded Adobe font 11, tried to install it in fontbook in my MacBook Pro and it will not downl

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2013 Feb 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe font 11,  tried to install it in fontbook in my MacBook Pro and it will not download I'm getting the message states problem may have been found with some fonts during validation. what does this mean?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2013 Feb 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might wanna ask in the respective font-centric forums.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2013 Feb 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Type forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 08, 2013 Feb 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no such product as Adobe Font 11. Exactly what product are you referring to, perhaps Adobe Font Folio 11.1 <http://www.adobe.com/products/fontfolio.html>? This product contains the entire Adobe Font Library and ranges in price from $2999 for five licenses to $8999 for twenty licenses. Is this what you are referring to? If it is, it is not a product with an installer. You download an equivalent of a CD with a file directory containing OpenType fonts that you can individually install on MacOS typically via FontBook.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines