• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a full Team subscription to Creative Cloud, but type kit does not allow me to use some fonts. Do I have to pay extra to have more fonts available to me?

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2014 Sep 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a full Team subscription to Creative Cloud, but type kit does not allow me to use some fonts. Do I have to pay extra to have more fonts available to me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2014 Sep 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi drewacg,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this.  Are you the administrative contact on your Creative Cloud team subscription?  The admin user doesn't receive the same set of services as a full seat, so you will have a Typekit Trial plan instead of the Portfolio plan.

You have the option of upgrading to the Portfolio level, though. If you would like to do that:

1) sign in at https://typekit.com/login with your Adobe ID and password

2) visit typekit.com/plans, and select the "upgrade" option underneath Portfolio

Your Typekit plan upgrade will be billed separately from your Creative Cloud payments. The Portfolio plan is $49.99/year.

I hope that this helps!  If you have any questions, please feel free to send your Adobe ID information to support@typekit.com and we can look into it further for you. Best,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines