• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm using Creative Suite CS5 on Mac OS X 10.9.4, and my Adobe programs are not displaying all my installed fonts. How do I get them back?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2014 Sep 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Creative Suite CS5 on Mac OS X 10.9.4, and my Adobe programs are not displaying all my installed fonts. How do I get them back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2014 Sep 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Type forum.

Fonts do not display what fonts specifically are you missing?  Which Creative Suite 5 Suite or software title are you installing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for responding! I don't think I made myself clear. I have about 150 fonts installed in my Adobe programs using "Font Book". Monday when I launched my programs my fonts did not show up in the font list, just the basic fonts are visible. I tried to reinstall the fonts, and the programs, but it didn't make any difference. Called Adobe, they had no answer for me so I'm trying the forum. Got any suggestions?

Best regards,

Jerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines