Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Install fonts purchased from a few years ago

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the Adobe chat but they directed me here. I have a few fonts I have purchased over the years, I can see them in my registered account but there is no link to download them. I know I can install CS6 etc via the creative cloud app, but fonts are not where to be found. I had things like Font Folio 11 and individual fonts that I purchased and would like to download and install them again but I can't find out how or where to do that. Anybody know?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Chat should never have sent you here for this type of question. This is a primarily an end user-supported forum and is not official Adobe Technical support although some Adobe employees do appear here occasionally.Unlike, Adobe application programs that have serial numbers and activation codes associated with each license, fonts have no such protection and as such, installers or the raw font files themselves cannot be made available for general download. Unfortunately, for these types of p...

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Chat should never have sent you here for this type of question. This is a primarily an end user-supported forum and is not official Adobe Technical support although some Adobe employees do appear here occasionally.

Unlike, Adobe application programs that have serial numbers and activation codes associated with each license, fonts have no such protection and as such, installers or the raw font files themselves cannot be made available for general download. Unfortunately, for these types of products, it is the responsibility of the customer to keep the original media or to preserve electronic backups of such files.

If you purchased licenses for these font products directly from Adobe, you might try calling Adobe Customer Support, ask for a supervisor, and explain your situation. They may or may not be able to assist from there.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines