• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it support unicords with adobe? especialy Sinhala unicords?

May 24, 2014 May 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Sri lanken. I am using sinhala unicords with font named iskolapotha for writing documents on Windows xp platform.But I can't use unicords with adobe applications. If I could I would thanked and It will easier to use adobe. I want to use page maker illustrator and Photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2014 May 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I can't comment on is that PageMaker is an obsolete and unsupported application.

I'm unable to find out what "sinhala uncords" are, so I'm assuming that's a term unique to Sinhalese, a specific language of Sri Lanka.

Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2014 May 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This information comes from Microsoft:

Iskoola Pota - Fonts.com

Sinhala (also called Singhalese), along with Tamil and English, are the native languages of Sri Lanka. Sinhala is the language of the Sinhalese, and descends from the Brahmi script. The Sinhala alphabet is found in Unicode Range 0D80 - 0DFF.

NOTE: You must have an application program that supports Unicode-encoded complex script fonts, such as OpenOffice or Microsoft Office for Windows (Mac Office does not currently support complex script fonts). Adobe Creative Suite users must have the Middle Eastern version, or a plug-in such as IndicPlus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines