• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loss of fonts and unable to copy/paste text from mail with CC 2015 Upgrade

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to CC 2015, half my fonts do not load and I have to manually enable them in Font Book when I restart my computer. Yes I have T1 fonts, sorry but I have to use client fonts for logos and such who are not going change to Open-type, and therefore purchasing all OTF is not a solution. I do not have a third-party software, only Font Book on my Mac. Any other solutions to this issue? I also all of a sudden cannot copy text from an email (Mac Mail) and paste into Adobe. I have to paste it into a Word doc and then copy the text from there. This is really frustrating and a waste of my time. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Antonia, please tell us which software and OS version are you trying to use so that we can assist you appropriately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Yosemite 10.10.3 MacBook Pro 2014

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information,we would also like to know  which Adobe software are you using, wherein, you have lost the fonts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator have fonts missing. Also my Microsoft Office has them missing too now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2015 Jun 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving the discussion to Adobe Type

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines