• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mathematical Pi & Unicode

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2012 Nov 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Unicode code points are covered by the font Mathematical Pi? Would you help answer http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13188587 as to how to map its customary codes like H11001 to Unicode like U+002B? -- minopret

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2012 Nov 12, 2012

I could be wrong, but I don't think there's an official correspondence table.

Using the six Type 1 fonts and the OpenType font that was made out of them, I've assembled two PDFs which show all the glyphs. Next to them are the glyph names (for the Type 1 fonts) and the Unicode value(s) (for the OpenType font). If you cross reference these two PDFs, you should be able to assemble the correlation list you're looking for.

Mathematical Pi

Hope this helps.

Miguel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2012 Nov 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I could be wrong, but I don't think there's an official correspondence table.

Using the six Type 1 fonts and the OpenType font that was made out of them, I've assembled two PDFs which show all the glyphs. Next to them are the glyph names (for the Type 1 fonts) and the Unicode value(s) (for the OpenType font). If you cross reference these two PDFs, you should be able to assemble the correlation list you're looking for.

Mathematical Pi

Hope this helps.

Miguel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines