• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

More Yosemite snags

Participant ,
Oct 22, 2014 Oct 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been so focused on finding out whether or not my older Adobe versions will run with Yosemite, I forgot to check on my font management software. According to http://roaringapps.com/ I am out of luck with Suitcase Fusion. Mavericks doesn't even support it. What?! That kind of blows my mind. For a company that claims their software is perfect for Creative Cloud users, this just doesn't make any sense. I'm curious what everyone else is using for font management. I know there are other ones out there but I wanted to avoid buying a new one. I know I should probably go to the Apple forums for this, but since i'm here I thought i'd put the question out. Thanks, all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to clarify, when I said, "For a company that claims their software is perfect for Creative Cloud users, this just doesn't make any sense," I was referring to Extensis, not Apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Type forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines