Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nobody seems to solve this problem i have with Adobe

Engaged ,
Feb 05, 2016 Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sabondiacritic.png

I can't find the font named: Sabondiacritic and Sabondiacritic Italic. Indesign does not have this. And it seems impossible to find it on internet also.

Does anyone know where to find this two fonts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 06, 2016 Feb 06, 2016

You are apparently trying to edit an InDesign file provided to you by someone else. Why don't you ask the supplier of the document where they obtained those fonts from.

I did a similar internet search and I cannot find any font with that particular name. Maybe you dealing with a situation where someone modified one of the commercial Sabon fonts to better support diacritic marks and saved it with this new name.

There really isn't much more we can do to assist you here.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are apparently trying to edit an InDesign file provided to you by someone else. Why don't you ask the supplier of the document where they obtained those fonts from.

I did a similar internet search and I cannot find any font with that particular name. Maybe you dealing with a situation where someone modified one of the commercial Sabon fonts to better support diacritic marks and saved it with this new name.

There really isn't much more we can do to assist you here.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you sir, seems like its modified. Thanks for your support! I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines