• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Off topic but really need HELP!

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2005 Jan 11, 2005

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased open type and scrupulously followed directions loading through ATM Deluxe 4.6.1. The fonts are loaded into my fonts folder which is on the top level of my harddrive. If i load them anywhere else, ATM cant see them.
I can send to my printer and print with no problem but when i try to make a PDF (Acrobat Distiller 6.0 Professional) i get a message Unknown Error, Error 32615 when creating the post script file.
Anyone ever had this problem?
TOPICS
Open Type FDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 12, 2005 Jan 12, 2005

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should probably post in the ATM area - either the Mac or PC one depending on your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2005 Jan 12, 2005

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks john. will do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2005 Jan 13, 2005

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try downloading the OTFTyper utility from Adobe. AFAIK, it should resolve this problem (I'm not a Mac guy, but I saw this utility and its description). But I must admit I don't know where to find it besides of the beta testing area (fonts download).

Maybe Thomas Phinney can help ;-).

Regards,

Christoph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 14, 2005 Jan 14, 2005

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It's linked from our OpenType Q&A doc, as well.

If you aren't seeing the standard teal-and-black "O" icons for the fonts, it might be worth checking. But otherwise, I'd suspect this is an Acrobat issue. If your icons try the Acrobat forum as my first stop.

I must admit, I don't recall hearing this particular problem before, so I am at a bit of a loss. There are a couple of other "cleaning" kinds of steps recommended in the OpenType readme, that one could try.

Regards,

T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines