Option to stop automatically turning off fonts

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may not be the appropriate place for this sort of comment or request but as a user I find it frustrating that fonts which are critical to my workflow are turning off after some unknown period of time and then I have to go through the process of reenabling them. The process of reenabling isn't terrible I just don't believe I should have to do it in the first place assuming there isn't some benefit that I'm unaware of. 

I want as close to limitless control over my own font library and I prefer not to have it managed for me if possible. The sytem governing how and when fonts are getting disabled in my case has been too frequent and turning off specific weights or fonts that are certainly in use.

TOPICS
Missing feature , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this in relationship to the Adobe Fonts service or fonts in general? If Adobe Fonts, this should be posted to the Adobe Fonts community.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines