• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

p.gif from p.typekit.net wouldn't finish loading on a page

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Utterly bizarre. Trying to optomize my own website, so using the Safari Web Inspector to look at the size of the images being loaded on a page. Notice the page never ever finishes loading. What's the culprit? p.gif from p.typekit.net. What is this? The fonts were correct. But, the worrisom part is I have some jquery interactions that kick in when the page stops loading. Guessing this could cause the page to never stop loading, then people never see my content.

More strangem, what IS this p.gif? Totally bizarre.  

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 8.16.13 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this exact same issue.  When I load a PDF on the Embed API with embedMode: "IN_LINE", it works just fine, but using Full Window I get this same error with the weird p.gif (1x1) from p.typekit.net.  

Anyone have a clue what this is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've noticed the same thing. I've also noticed that I will get another error which I believe is related:

```Refused to load the image 'about:blank' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "img-src 'self' <other non-typekit urls I have>```

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines