• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Parisine font bug

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've got an issue with the "Parisine" font in Adobe font.
When I activate it I only got the italic and bold versions, I miss the regular and bold italic.
I managed to get the regular version by desactivating all the others, so in fact I can have only 2 versions at the same time. This issue is also present on another PC with another version of Windows and AI.
Does anyone have any idea please ?
Thanks by advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried activating four type styles for Parisine and it works for me. While there used to be an activation limit of 100, there's not supposed to be a limit anymore.

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/introducing-adobe-fonts.html#:~:text=There%20are%20no%20limits%2....

The activated fonts go with your login, not with your computer. Are both computers assigned to you with your login? If so, it's expected behavior that they show the same typefaces and styles.

jane-e_2-1600635179985.png

What do you see in Adobe fonts when you attempt to enable more than two?

jane-e_3-1600635201267.png

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for reply.

Actually the issue is on the "Parisine Office" font, not the regular one. Sorry for that lack of precision

We have two different accounts on the 2 different computers. And I'm reaaly really far from the 100 font activated fonts.

When I'm on Adobe fonts everything seems ok, the 4 fonts are activated as it should be. But they are not available on my apps (only 2)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Parisine Office works for me as well. I hope another volunteer will step in to answer. There shouldn't be a limit on fonts anymore anyway — I was just trying to think of any reason at all the it might not be working for you.

Try deactivating, then reactivating.

~ Jane

jane-e_0-1600734522796.png

InDesign

jane-e_1-1600734687440.png

Illustrator

jane-e_2-1600734875980.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines