Please help!

Aug 04, 2011 Aug 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, guys!

I'm trying to make a logo. For that  draw a picture (truly it's a word drawn with watercolours), took a photo, traced it in illustrator, and it looks the way I want. The only problem I don't know how to get rid of a background (the white background of a paper that it was originally drawn). I don't have Ps at the moment. How can I do it in Ai? Please, please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quite frankly, you'd be much better off posting this question in the Illustrator forum, but here goes.

Whatever image you pasted or imported into Illustrator will show up as an object in the layers palette. Go to the layers palette, find  the image and delete it by dragging it to the trash. Voila, problem solved! I do things like this all the time!

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wrong forum.

Your question has nothing to do with typography.  Please post in the Illustrator forum.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines