• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem on “Warning Pi Lt Std”

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2010 Jan 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The  “Warning Pi Lt Std” didn’t display characters properly in all software including InDesign CS3. The problem didn’t solved even downloaded the new version of font according our customer hotline advised them to do. What I can do?clip_image001.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2010 Jan 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the document supposed to look like? Can you paste on this thread the text that is used on the document's Text Frame?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2010 Jan 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Miguel,

Finally, I found someone to talk to. Actually, I'm LOK from Adobe Hong Kong office. This is my client's question. It just a sample text fill with the InDesign's features. I also attached the ID file and problem font. Thanks for your help!

Best regards

LOK Wai Keung (駱渭強)

Business Development Manager

Adobe Systems Hong Kong Ltd

Suite 4102, The Lee Gardens

33, Hysan Avenue

Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Tel : +852 2916 2111 (HK)

Fax: +852 2970 2277 (HK)

Mobile Phone: +852 97728392 (HK)

E-mail: lok@adobe.com

Adobe Acrobat 9 - enable business professionals to create, combine, and control Adobe PDF documents for secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/

Adobe Creative Suite 4- The fully localized design environment for Print, Web, and Mobile publishing

http://www.adobe.com/brilliant/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines