Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with .pfb files. LaTeX

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2013 Oct 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the Adobe Type Basics T1 Postscript font package and I want to use it with my LaTeX editor. When using latex-dvi2ps-ps2pdf(with Distiller) I don't have any problem because I already installed on Windows the .pfm files. The problem appears when I want to compile the documents with PDFLaTeX, which is necessary for beamer slide presentations. I have added the .pfb files in a root directory of my MiKTeX distribution, and have changed the updmap file in order to embed those T1 fonts (I don't want to use Nimbus...). When I try to compile there appears an error, namely:

!pdfTeX error: pdflatex.exe (file C:/myfonts/fonts/type1/adobe/tib_____.pfb): 38084 bytes more than expected

It seems to be some problem with the .pfb files. I know this is not a LaTeX forum, but I think this is a good place to ask this question, probably some of you use this language to create documents.

Thank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?