Question about font purchase in China for commercial purpose

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2012 Apr 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have serveral questions regarding to the font purchase.Our company is in CHINA

1.We have our own product which has LCD display for showing some information with different languages(Chinese,English,German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian).We need to use Adobe Heiti Std font for Chinese language by commercial purpose.I have searched this font in  Adobe? Font Folio 11.1,but this font is not in this library, Your gold partner in China told me this font is part of Adobe Production Premium CS5.5 which we have already purchased from Adobe,it's used freely by user.

Is it correct that we can use Adobe Heiti Std font freely and even for commercial purpose in many products?

If this font is not free ,how can I purchase it for commercial purpose in many products?Could you pls tell me the contact person/company's mail or phone number.

2.We need to use Eurostile LT font for English language by commercial purpose as well. Is this Eurostile LT available for German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian language as well? and I didn't find it in Font Folio 11.1 as well.But some  Eurostile Std *** font are in the list.

Is Eurostile LT font use freely for user?

Is the font in the package of product from Adobe but it's not in the Adobe font library (Adobe? Font Folio 11.1),then it can be use freely even for commercial purpose in many products?

Thank you in advanced.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2012 Apr 13, 2012

Unfortunately neither of these fonts is available for product's UI. Although Adobe has both of them, we do not have the rights to sell OEM licenses for either.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2012 Apr 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately neither of these fonts is available for product's UI. Although Adobe has both of them, we do not have the rights to sell OEM licenses for either.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2012 Apr 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your reply

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines